TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
between Jan Bedaň, Lichnov 364, 79315, ič:08178984 hereinafter "Remotelockout.com"
the customer named in § 2 of the contract in the following "customer".
§1 Scope of application, definition of terms
1) For contracts concluded via the online shop (/), the General Online Terms and Conditions of Remotelockout.com apply exclusively in the version valid at the time of conclusion of the contract. We expressly reserve the right to make changes to the General Terms and Conditions for future contracts. We hereby object to deviating regulations. Any regulations other than those contained herein shall only become effective with our explicit written confirmation.
2) All agreements made between Remotelockout.com and the customer in connection with an order are set out in the purchase contract concluded by both parties, the General Terms and Conditions and Remotelockout.com order confirmation. By placing an order, the customer agrees to the validity of the General Terms and Conditions valid at the time of the order. Any own general terms and conditions of the customer that contradict these general terms and conditions shall not become part of the contract. The contract text is stored by Remotelockout.com in compliance with data protection regulations. The customer is free to print out the relevant website during the ordering process using the print function of his browser. Registered customers with a user account can also view, change and save personal data such as contact data and the status of orders within their user account ("your account").
3) The customer is a consumer as far as the purpose of the ordered deliveries and services cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity. On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding the contract, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
§2 Offers, conclusion of contract
1) The language available for the conclusion of the contract is English. The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a legally binding offer by Remotelockout.com, but merely a non-binding product presentation. Whether or not an order is accepted is at the discretion of Remotelockout.com; Remotelockout.com reserves the right to make changes and errors.
2) By selecting the products and adding them to the virtual "shopping cart", the customer is given the opportunity to check and change the correctness of the added products before sending the order. After selecting the payment method, the customer can check the details of his online purchase again and correct them if necessary. By finally clicking on "Buy", the Customer agrees to Remotelockout.com General Terms and Conditions and submits a legally binding offer to conclude a purchase contract subject to payment for the products in the virtual "shopping cart". However, the offer can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer has accepted these contractual conditions by clicking on the "Accept Terms and Conditions" button and has thereby included them in his offer. Subsequently, the customer receives an automated order confirmation by e-mail, which the customer can print out using the "Print" function.Remotelockout.com hereby informs the customer that the order has been properly transmitted. However, the conclusion of the sales contract is only effected by acceptance of your offer, whichRemotelockout.com submits by sending a further e-mail confirming dispatch of the goods and requesting payment. Only with this e-mail the purchase contract is legally effective. At the latest upon delivery of the goods, the contract text (consisting of order, Terms and Conditions and order confirmation) will be sent to the customer by Remotelockout.com on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper printout) (contract confirmation). The text of the contract shall be stored in compliance with data protection regulations.
§3 Statutory right of revocation
1) If the customer is a consumer and the purchase is made on the Remotelockout.com online shop, he has a statutory right of revocation in the case of a long-distance transaction. Remotelockout.com informs about this legal right of revocation according to the legal model below. Paragraph 2 contains a sample revocation form.
Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Jan Bedaň, Lichnov 364, 79315, e-mail: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges arising from your choice of a different method of delivery from the standard low-cost delivery offered by us). Such refund will be made using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days after the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. This period is kept if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition and functionality.
2) The provider shall provide the following information on the model revocation form in accordance with the statutory provisions:
§4 Prices, payments
1) All prices are inclusive of the applicable statutory value-added tax and, as far as the customer does not exercise his right of revocation, plus any shipping costs. There is no possibility to take a discount.
2) The prices stated at the time of the order shall apply. The prices are explicitly stated during the ordering process. The customer will also be informed about the shipping costs during the ordering process.
3) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of the payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the date.
4) Remotelockout.com accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer; Remotelockout.com reserves the right to exclude individual payment methods.
Bank transfer to account
|Variable symbol||Order number|
§5 Delivery and shipping costs
Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be made within 1 to 12 working days to the delivery address specified by the customer, subject to prior payment of the purchase price, depending on the choice of shipping method and place of delivery. Costs arising from incorrect address information can be passed on to the customer. Remotelockout.com is not liable for possible delays or other customer disadvantages resulting from incorrect address information.
Czech Post - 6eur
2) Local taxes, which may apply depending on the region and local customs duties, are at the expense of the customer.
§6 Reservation of ownership
The delivered goods remain the property of Remotelockout.com until full payment has been received.
§7 Delivery reservations
Remotelockout.com shall refrain from a declaration of acceptance in the event that an article cannot be delivered. In this case, a contract is not concluded. In the event of non-deliverability, the customer will be informed immediately and any advance payments made will be refunded immediately. The delivery of articles takes place only in household usual quantities.
§10 Final provisions
Responsible for the content of this website