PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER PROCESSING DATA
The security of your personal data is our priority. We therefore pay due attention to personal data and their protection and process them in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. and the free movement of such data in Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) (hereinafter "the GDPR Regulation") and in accordance with these principles. In this policy, we would like to inform you about the personal information we collect about you and how we continue to use it. "
" The personal data administrator is:
Jan Bedaň, Lichnov 364 ,79315 Lichnov
answers to questions
product and service oriented offer
marketing events "
" We collect your personal information provided in connection with the use of our services, especially at the time of concluding the sale-purchase agreement on our website www.versussocks.eu or after subscribing to our newsletters.
This includes, in particular, the following personal data: name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, home address, shipping address, bank account number, other data provided in voluntarily, which you provide following the registration or creation of the order, or the goods purchased. "
" Personal data:
We carefully protect your personal information and use quality tools from others to provide you with the best service. These tools process some of your data, but we always make sure that every tool we work with also meets all the requirements and is in compliance with the GDPR.
Our site also uses Google Analytics, which records visitor behavior.
S.UA - Behavior and traffic analysis
S.UA customer support
Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA
Czech Post - Delivery of orders
I. Basic provisions
1. The controller of personal data in accordance with Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on freedom circulation of this data ('GDPR') is Jan Bedaň ID 08178984 with its registered office at Lichnov 364,79315 ('the administrator').
Personal data " means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, the identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or specific social identities of that natural person
4. The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
"The administrator processes the personal data you have provided or the personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order. The
administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for performance of the contract. "
III. THE PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY:
1. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
"- Management and processing of your purchase through our online store. We use your personal information to deliver the ordered goods, to inform you about the status of the order or to exercise your right to withdraw from your contract of purchase or claim for goods.
- Management and processing to create a personal profile on our site
- Sending various announcements and newsletters to contact you with details about special offers, new products, promotions and other information.
- To answer your question sent via contact details or by contacting the customer service phone number.
- Improving the quality of our services and developing new services
- Analyze your preferences and display content that matches your individual needs
- Recovery of debts and exercise of our rights (for example, in the case of a lawsuit concerning our services)
- Keeping accounting records and fulfilling other statutory duties. "
" 2. versussocks.eu has the authorization to process your personal data or at least one of the following privileges:
- Contract performance. Concluding the purchase contract through the online store. Therefore, your personal information is required to enter into a valid sale-purchase agreement and to make a purchase. The contract can also be used to manage your personal profile on the donlemme.ro website, when the conditions are agreed and the buyer confirms by agreement. Without the consent of personal data entry, the personal profile cannot be created.
- Compliance with legal obligations. In particular, with regard to invoicing and administration, your personal data is processed to comply with legal obligations regarding taxes and other legal regulations.
- Consent. In some cases, we process your personal information with your consent. This includes, in particular, the agreement to send our newsletters and marketing announcements. Your agreement may be withdrawn at any time by you in accordance with the procedure described in these Instructions. Failure to grant or revoke your consent is not relevant to the processing of your personal data under another authorization.
- We are also authorized to process your personal data for the purpose of our legitimate interests. This relates in particular to the direct marketing or security of our site. "
3. The administrator has an automatic individual decision within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
4. Direct contact based on consent.
IV. Data retention period
1. The administrator stores personal data
for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to claim claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). ).
to revoke consent to process personal data for marketing purposes, for a maximum of 10 years if personal data are processed on the basis of consent. "
2. After the period of retention of personal data, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
V. Personal data intended for the operator's subcontractors
"1. Beneficiaries of personal data are persons
involved in the delivery of goods and the execution of payments under a contract, the
provision of online operating services (Shoptet) and other services related to the operation online store,
providing marketing and accounting services. "
2. The controller intends to transfer personal data to another recipient in a non-EU country or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data from non-EU countries are providers of correspondence and cloud services.
VI. Your rights
"1. Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have the
right to access their personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR, the
right to the correction of personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR or the restrictions on processing in accordance with with Article 18 of the GDPR the
right to delete personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR the
right to oppose the processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR the
right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR the
right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
2. In addition, the Court of First Instance or the Court of Appeal for the Protection of Personal Data shall grant accreditation to the Court of First Instance. protection of data with personal characteristics.
ARE YOU COMING. Terms of security of personal data The
controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data warehouses in paper form.
The administrator declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of protection of personal data and that you fully accept them.
You agree to these terms by verifying your agreement through the online form. By verifying your consent, you confirm that you know the conditions for the protection of personal data and that you fully accept them.
The administrator has the right to change these conditions. The new version of the personal data protection conditions will be published on its website and, at the same time, the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.